California Tour: visual update



Here's me with my San Diego pals back on Tuesday: Andrea the violinist, Tim the surfer, Erin the Reverend.



Here's me out on the pier in Oceanside, Tuesday night sunset.



Beki tonight with one of our lifetime heroes of music, Sam Phillips. Sam was amazing and so unique and delightful, as always.



And finally, tonight I got to meet pop songwriter/guitar genius Marshall Crenshaw! Of all the artists the media has compared me to, Marshall is the name I'm most likened to. And I'm thrilled to be grouped in with him. This evening he rocked on the great songs "You're my favorite waste of time" and "Whenever you're on my mind." Here's me with Marshall and Beki.

This songwriting expo has been very good for vocational perspective and creative inspiration. And it's quite amazing to get to rub elbows with folks like Rhett Miller, Jimmy Webb, Holly Knight, Jackson Browne, Dan Zanes, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts