Beki Hemingway singing our song "Easy Chair"

Beki just posted this great video of "Easy Chair," a song Beki and I wrote together for our duet album Tennesota. This performance features Randy Kerkman on lead guitar, and Josh Hemingway playing and singing my part! Nice work, Josh! I've never heard that song without me in the band before!

Way back in about 2001 or so, when Beki and Randy and I were all still living in Chicago, we got together to try to collaborate on songwriting for the first time. It was a good, productive session, and we came up with a few cool tunes, including this one and "Everything To Everyone" which both appeared on the 2004 release called Tennesota.

In two weeks I'll be in Chicagoland playing some shows with Beki, and I look forward to singing this tune with her there. Come out to hear us if you can:

Saturday, January 17th:
Lincoln Park Presbyterian Church in Chicago

Sunday, January 18th:
St. Paul Lutheran Church in Wheaton

Comments

Popular Posts