My version of the Styx song "Come Sail Away" appears on cover song blog!

A year or so ago I discovered a really cool music blog that specializes in folky cover tunes, Cover Lay Down. I've been introduced to some great acts and awesome recordings on this site, and I'm pleased to announce that this week they're featuring me, along with some other excellent folk artists like Richard Shindell, Ollabelle, and Tim O'Brien.

The cover song of mine is "Come Sail Away," originally by Styx, and taken from the Styx Tribute album Too Much Time On Our Hands, released back in 2003. CLICK HERE to go to Cover Lay Down and download the MP3, which will be available for a short period of time.

If you like my version of this Styx classic, I'd encourage you to buy the album itself, by clicking here and getting it from my webpage. The tribute CD features some amazing covers by some of my favorite musicians and friends, including Beki Hemingway, Echelon, Jeff Krebs, Dag Juhlin, and my personal fave on the album, Tom Freund and Jon Brion doing "Blue Collar Man."

Comments

Popular Posts