I'm the guest on nationally syndicated radio show "Grace Matters"


On March 29 I'll be the guest on "Grace Matters," a nationally syndicated radio show. Visit the "Grace Matters" webpage to learn more, and find the radio stations in your area that broadcast the program.

After the show airs, they'll post a podcast for download.

I taped the interview with host Peter Marty back in January. He's a brilliant guy, and we had a really cool discussion. The show also features a few of my songs, including "Librarian," "Narthex," and "Forgiveness Waltz." Previous guests have included author Jim Wallis, CBS News' Charles Osgood, and Emily Saliers of the Indigo Girls!

I'm thrilled with how it turned out, and I hope you all tune in or download the show!

++++

Okay, it's Tuesday now, and the show has aired. You can download it at the Grace Matters website. Check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts